Maximizing Your Storage Space
- Keep the space clutter free. It might sound simple, but you have to keep your items in their proper place in your closet. Hang up clean clothes after you finish the laundry. Don’t leave them in a pile on the floor of your closet.
- If you take down a storage bin to retrieve an item, make sure you put it away as soon as get the object you need. If you don’t, you may get in the habit of leaving bins and boxes out in the open instead of stored away.
- You might want to keep a small step ladder in your closet so you can easily rich items that are above you in height.
- Buy less. One way to reduce all the excessive possession cluttering your closet it to simply buy less. Before you buy a new sweater or jacket, ask yourself if you truly love the item and if it will add to your daily wardrobe. Are you buying it because you need a new jacket or are you simply browsing in a store to pass the time? 
- Purge once a year. After completing the KonMari method of organization, you will probably find that you have significantly fewer items crowding out your closet. And if your closet is filled with only things you love, you may not feel the need to buy extra items. But you should still occasionally go through the items in you closet and only keep the items that bring you joy.
- Consider going through a closet after seasonal shifts. For instance, if you have children who have outgrown their winter sweaters, this would be a good time to pass on these articles to friends with younger children or donate them to a charity.
Custom Closets Contractors Orlando, FL
Our team has been helping central Florida residents for decades and are ready to assist with a complimentary in-home consultation. When you select Masterpiece Closets and Storage Solutions, what you get is an experienced team that can create the gorgeous and functional dream space you desire. Contact Masterpiece Closets Today!